Advice needed...bleeding??

Good Luck with your scan this afternoon, hope all is well. try to worry too much, bleeding pregnancy is more common than you may think :hug:

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your kind messages, unfortunatley not good news. I've had a missed miscarriage, baby basically stopped growing. :cry:

Got rushed into hospital on Tuesday afternoon (earlier than scan was booked for) and didn't get back out until late last night.

Glad to be home, both of us are gutted though, but encouraged at some of the stories I have heard from the nurses/midwives at the hospital.

Got a D&C (think that's how it's spelt). Just trying to recover both physically and mentally. The pain I went through yesterday before went into theatre was unbelievable. Was told that it was my womb contracting and trying to get everything out.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Might not be on as much now....but can guarantee you I will be back (as Arnie would say) :wink:

Trying to stay positive, I know my little angel is safe and well in heaven and being looked after by my Granny and partner's Papa :cry:

Take care,

Laura xx

im so sorry to hear your bad news i went through the same thing back in feb hun take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach, I know it will be hard but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will try again when the time is right.

Just so hard to take in.

Laura xx

I am so sorry, and you sound so brave and positive. Good luck for future, and look forward to reading you have a positive test again really soon

Be kind to yourself and get lots of rest xxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry for your loss. It is good that you are being positive. Try to keep it up if you get pregnant again.

Thanks everyone for your support, we are both trying to stay positive.

I know my LO is safe now and we will have a successful pregnancy at some point.

Hope to speak to you all soon then :|

Luv Laura xx

So sad for you and your OH. We've been there, it was dreadful but now we are here ! So will you be,keep positive. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ohhh Laura,

I am so sorry, i really was expecting everything to be fine.

So sad :cry:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back