Advice Needed

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need a little advice. OH and I decided to TTC in october after my last injection ran out in sept. I've been extremely lucky having 2 light periods since finishing - I know it can take some women a year to have their first! Having also read on the internet I know that many women experience pg symptoms while coming off the injection - which is what I need advice on!
Since the beginning of Nov I been feeling sick and its getting worse, very hungry, my breast feel achey, and my nipples are sensitive. I've also started having nosebleeds again - I haven't had one for about 3years but I am prone to them. I was thinking of going to the doctors to see if there is anything they can give me to settle the symptoms while we're TTC. I did a hpt before my last AF which was negative. Does anyone know if there is anything they can give? I'm really confused as thought the symptoms would have died down after AF!
Thanks for reading!

Cat x

Hey Cat
Could be just your body getting back to normal as the symptoms are quite similar to pregnancy but possibility of pregnancy as well
When was your last period hun? It may be worth doing a test just to see
Keep us updated
xxxxx

Thanks for your reply!
I was thinking it was my body getting back to normality - from what others have put it seems to have settled for them after first AF. My last AF started on 26th Nov - it was light during the day and stopped completely at night (sorry TMI) and I'm not sure I OV'd last month as I haven't started temping or using an ovulation kit. As it was only about 2 weeks ago I was thinking its far too soon to test again but then again it was so light?! so confused! I didn't know if its worth going to the doctors just to find out if its meant to last this long! There are GP in my department at work so I might ask one of them as shes so lovely!
x x x

Hey Cat
Defo speak to the GP at your work, she can help put your mind at rest & hopefully answer any questions you've got
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back