advice had some blood

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by dmkirk89, Jul 21, 2013.

1. dmkirk89

dmkirk89 Well-Known Member

baby was going frantic last night, like he has never moved that much before it was sooo painful and my belly was like steel constantly, anyways this morning I've woken up gone to toilet and when i wiped there was a bit of blood, i don't think its a show as it wasn't jelly, snotty like, the concern i have is im rhesus negative so I've had my anti d injection, do you think i should call mw for advice? X

2. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Yes, definitely call hun. May be nothing but you need to make sure. It must have come from somewhere xx

3. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

Yes I agree best give them a call to get advice but I'm sure its all normal xx

4. Bonfire Bride

Bonfire Bride Well-Known Member

Let us know how you get on hun.

With all the wriggling, he may have irritated your cervix causing a slight bleed...OR things may be progressing to labour! :D

5. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

My plug last time wasn't snotty of jelly, just a wee smear of pink, nothing to write home about.

But don't be afraid to call if your concerned, that's what they ate there for. X

6. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

Call for advice for sure :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

7. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Def call for advice and do explain about the rhs blood too xx

8. dmkirk89

dmkirk89 Well-Known Member

i haven't had anymore since? Was going to ring if I've had anymore, i cant believe how active he is being though, god soo painful!! Especially when he head butts my cervix, i wonder if he is getting fed up if being squished lol! Or maybe the oposite and he's totally happy in there lol xx

9. Vic27

Vic27 Well-Known Member

He's probably wanting out lol! But if I were u Hun I'd phone just to b sure I phoned the other day for some pains I was having turns out its just pelvic girdle pain but I just wanted some reassurance and the mw was lovely she said if I get anymore severe pain along with bleeding I've to phone them back so maybe best just to phone to put ur mind at ease x

10. Ammdaz

Ammdaz Well-Known Member

Definitely still call Hun because of the rh neg thing, always better to be on the safe side and you might need some more anti d xxx

11. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

My mum told me the other day ALL bleeding in pregnancy should be reported. It probably is nothing, but it's best to let the professionals decide and check things over :) xx