advice had some blood

dmkirk89

Reaction score
baby was going frantic last night, like he has never moved that much before it was sooo painful and my belly was like steel constantly, anyways this morning I've woken up gone to toilet and when i wiped there was a bit of blood, i don't think its a show as it wasn't jelly, snotty like, the concern i have is im rhesus negative so I've had my anti d injection, do you think i should call mw for advice? X

Yes, definitely call hun. May be nothing but you need to make sure. It must have come from somewhere xx

Yes I agree best give them a call to get advice but I'm sure its all normal xx

Let us know how you get on hun.

With all the wriggling, he may have irritated your cervix causing a slight bleed...OR things may be progressing to labour! :D

My plug last time wasn't snotty of jelly, just a wee smear of pink, nothing to write home about.

But don't be afraid to call if your concerned, that's what they ate there for. X

Call for advice for sure :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Def call for advice and do explain about the rhs blood too xx

i haven't had anymore since? Was going to ring if I've had anymore, i cant believe how active he is being though, god soo painful!! Especially when he head butts my cervix, i wonder if he is getting fed up if being squished lol! Or maybe the oposite and he's totally happy in there lol xx

He's probably wanting out lol! But if I were u Hun I'd phone just to b sure I phoned the other day for some pains I was having turns out its just pelvic girdle pain but I just wanted some reassurance and the mw was lovely she said if I get anymore severe pain along with bleeding I've to phone them back so maybe best just to phone to put ur mind at ease x

Definitely still call Hun because of the rh neg thing, always better to be on the safe side and you might need some more anti d xxx

My mum told me the other day ALL bleeding in pregnancy should be reported. It probably is nothing, but it's best to let the professionals decide and check things over :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back