Advice for my friend

mumof2

Reaction score
Hi all, Im not sure if this is in the right place, ive posted it in trying to conceive aswell.

My friend had her last period on 25th April, she was due on last Monday 26th May and hasnt come on, she did a clear blue digital on the Monday and yesterday 31st May and both times it said not pregnant but no sign of period, she seems to be getting pregnancy symptoms. She has gone out and bout a couple of Sainsburys cheapy tests and is going to do one tomorrow morning, she is still holding out hope until her period turns up.. if it does. Not sure if this is relevant but she had a miscarriage in February and they have been trying to conceive for the last couple of months.

Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have any advice, I would like to hear any good or bad experiences, rather people be honest.

Thank you everyone

Accuracy depends on how regular her periods are. The closer to her period date she is the more accurate the test will be. Very rarely are the tests wrong so that leaves two outcomes...either she isnt pregnant or her cycle was a bit off this month and she is but its too early to show up in a test. I would wait 5 days and try again. No point in keep wasting money on tests.

Your cycles can be erratic after a m/c so its possible she is just late - I had 8 weeks between m/c and next period.
If she wants to test regulary, I would buy some internet cheap tests - I use access diagnostics as I was testing daily until AF came. fingers crossed though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back