Did it happen for anyone else in first month of trying?

Amazing to hear all your experiences. This is my first Friday night without a glass of wine in a looonnnggg time! This is going to take a bit of getting used to!

Ha, yeah. It was the same for me. It felt really really strange. I'm kind of getting used to it now. I must admit that I do miss a glass of wine though. It's all for a very good cause though and I'm really not missing the hangovers!

yes I have fallen pregnant in one month both times. My son is now almost a year and a second baby on the way (still early days) I feel so happy and fortunate about this since I know many women who have to try for (a much) long(er) time.

Def won't miss the hangovers. Think with the weather the way it is at the moment you miss that wee glass in the sun even more. But as you say, all in the best possible cause.

i wasnt that lucky,

i came off the pill in feb 2009 and we were hoping that getting married in june 2009 we may have a little one on the way shortly b4 or after this..... but i bled randomly until november 2009 4 wks,8wks,7wks, 5wks really random and didnt know what the hell was going on.... went to doc's in november 2009 to find out why after we :bd: i bled, allmost like a normal period (sorry tmi but really heavy) it was really getting to us as my mum n dad tryed for me for 13years,

docs refered me to the hosp who said my cervix had sorta come down a bit, and scraped it and covered it in silver nitrate (mingin and reallllly painful when it came out sorta grey/green & slimey - eeeugh)

but it stopped it and then had regular period in dec, jan, and then sorta decided that it was worth not really thinkin bout it n chartin everytime we had :bd: and just relax and it will happen some time (reallly struggled doing this but had to really) and then bang :bfp: in March :lol:

and it was such a shock, i think because i had sorta given up on hoping that i would be pregnant, and even now i dont feel its real or theres anyone inside my belly, but heard its heartbeat so i know it is and saw the scan pics, lol i cant wait to feel it wiggling round,

xxxxx

Same here! Got pregnant unexpectedly with Grace, one episode of unprotected sex! Got pregnant second time round in the first month of trying, but had a miscarriage and then caught with this one first proper cycle after miscarriage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back