Advice after ERPC

can

Reaction score
HEY i had a erpc in jan and this is my second af since. Just wondering if any of you noticed a difference in af after the op. Mine arrived on time and not overally heavy just having bad cramps and af symptoms from ov untill af arrives. Dont usually have pms but since op this has happened twice. Also did it take longer to concieve after?

Hey I am the opposite. Extra long cycles! Is say, our bodies are still overwhelmed with hormones. Hopefully in a coupe of
Months we will be back in full working order :)

mine were longer and more spotty after my eprc, I really do think your more fertile after a mmc or mc, I fell the first cycle after my first proper period following eprc..

Knowing then what I know now, I would def use opks , as my ovulation day moved after mc..

good luck for ttc hun XX

Last edited:
I've had two D&Cs which I think are similar to ERPCs. Although my experiences after both were quite different (bled for weeks with one and not at all with the other) my AF returned bang on 4 weeks later with both. I waited for first AF to come and go with both and then conceived the following month both timesso I definitely believed in the more fertile after MC theory xx

I have also just had 2nd af since mc in jan didn't require a d&c, always had 28 day cycle manageable period pains, well last two cycles I have felt ovulation and then have cramped up intil af, and really painful this cycle, still on 28days. Really wanted to believe that i would be more fertile after mc, but not for me :-( on to April! Just difficult as symptoms have changed so got really excited this tww only for af to arrive on time. Fx for us both next cycle xxx

thats exactly what happened to me!!!! So painfull since ov to af after erpc, never usually have pms pains at all. Doc did say it might take a bit longer to concieve after erpc as they scrap lining quite thin and it has to build back up but then you hear so many different stories!!!! Fx for us for this month!!

Mine were the same length and flow but my cramps were horrendous for the first 3 periods or so. it does get better though and my cycles did get back to normal more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back