Adverts! Aaaaaagh!

MrsR

Reaction score
So I'm relaxing, enjoying guilty television when the hated adverts appear! Now mostly I can ignore the adverts but there are a couple that really annoy me! So, here comes the rant! Firstly I hate hate hate the stupid singing car insurance advert! So much that it causes severe channel flicking addiction and compulsions to throw things at the tv! But my most hated advert, the one that makes me physically sick with annoyance is the fecking air freshener one! The one that makes it look like women have nothing better to do but stand around disscussing how the house smells and which brand if air freshener they use! I don't know about you guys but if my friends came round and started talking about the way my house smelt I'd think they'd been possessed by some strange alien species! And if I turned around and said 'and it's by glade you know'? complete with smug hair toss I'd expect them to, at the very least, punch me in the face! Aaaagh! Words can not express how much I despise this advert!!!!!!!!!! Ok rant over!

lol

this made me chuckle!!

ive got to the point that i sing along to the car insurance advert, i need a slap!! theres so many i cant stand....that 118 247...the song is just in my head all the fecking time!! grrrr

"if u need a cab, the service is fab, 118 247, its directory heaven" GRRRRRRRR

SLAP ME!!!

:rofl: that car insurance advert makes me wish I was deaf!

Does anyone remember that "we buy any car (dot com)" THey just said it over and over again. They got me on the radio once and I nearly crashed the car!

I will join the " I loathe adverts" group with glee. I bl..dy hate them! Hubby laughs at me as I would rather record a programme to watch later JUST so I can fast-forward through the adverts, than watch live television.

Hate adverts - hate them. The odd one or two can be brilliant but the majority are just a waste of my vision. The only thing that I will say , in their defence, is that the confused dot com nonsense one is at least WAY better than it used to be. When it was that bloke screaming about it, I honestly felt like punching his face through the screen.

when that advert comes on my OH and I dive to the remote to make it stop. I hate it so much. Ive promised myself I will never use that website. I like the meerkats anyway!

We went to bristol zoo ages ago and spent most of the time by the meerkats, we have so many photos of them! I was delighted when the ad campaign came out!

The power of sky +, no more annoying adverts :smug:

Ive GOT to get sky plus in the new house!

118 247 is awesome :rofl: i really do love it ha ha and the meerkats are amazing!! xx

hahaha this all made me chuckle, I reckon pregnant women should have the option of turning the adverts off, all the hormones make us super-easily-aggravated lol

Definatly! I need need need sky + too! No problem with ads at min my OH is making me watch star wars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back