Adverts you Love and Hate

kellie80 said:
The 'ICS you can' advert drives me mad. Who ever came up with that idea probaly thought they were sooo clever! Its not its just annoying.

Ohhh how could I forget that one? :twisted:

lol

i like the one when the car turns into a transformer and starts dancing, i think its for Citroen.

i hate the fast food adverts when the person advertising it is some skinny girl, who probably has never eated a piece of mcdonalds / kfc / pizza hut in their life. :(

I've just seen another one I HATE.
The Lenor Pink one with the woman pretending she's on her way out when really she's prancing about in her house running the phone over the radiator to sound like roadworks...What a b****!!! I hate her!

I loved the lottery one they did recently with little cartoon people with no mounths - then one one of them got a bag full of smiles and went round giving them out. had the curest little song about smiles being special

- I'm such a softie! that is until confused.com comes on then i use a very bad word and mute the telly!

we really hate the bell.co.uk one in our house. how many times can he say zero no claims bonus! i also refuse to use any company/product whose adverts really annoy me!

i love the citron transformer one too. would buy one if it really did that!

x

Em78 said:
I loved the lottery one they did recently with little cartoon people with no mounths - then one one of them got a bag full of smiles and went round giving them out. had the curest little song about smiles being special x

That's my fave too!!!! :dance:

i love the new one with elijah wood in it, but i hate the master card advert, you know the one with those scary penguins on, its the stuff nightmares are made of, i cant even watch it with out being scared:)

i love the advert from demestos with that little germ :lol:

I like those Mastercard ads too! And I like the Mars adverts at the moment - the ones with the optimistic guy about the World Cup. Bless him!

I hate loan adverts like most of us seem to - especially the Norton Finance one, with the man walking on the tightrope! Its always on in the day time and its unbearable!!

Izzyx

An annoying advert summed up in 5 words:

Elephant
Dot
Co
Dot
Uk

It's drives me potty!!!!!!! :twisted:

Loving any of the footie adverts at the minute, makes me go all tingly in anticipation!!!! :lol:

dar dar dar dar dar i'm loving it
grrr
ALL asda george adverts they are extremely annoying

OOOh the Clover one

Why cry over flipping butter????????

Drives me mad, i shout at telly everytime it comes on

i hate the yellow pages adverts they drive me mad
mad.gif

God damn Frosties abvert.

'They're gonna taste great blah blah ladies that wait blah blah teenage brother who's out on a date blah blah'

I wake up singing the sodding thing. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I love the new World Cup Coca cola advert - The animated one where the bloke (bit on the side) jumps out the wardrobe into the husbands arms.....The cactus hugs the ballonn, the dog hugs the postman...the chef hugs the chicked etc....Me and hubby both love that - We have rewound it a few times with Sky+!

I also loved the one "Priceless" AD for Mastercard with the black man singing the Billy Ocean song "Love Really hurts without you........... "You run around town like a fool and you think that it's groovy, your giving it to some other guy, who gives you the eye, you don't give nothing to me!" -His facial expessions made the video. "
LmaoPurple.gif
I only ever saw it when the Brits were on, but because we recorded it, we watched that ad a few times, it's brilliant!

I don't like any of the Insurance adverts. They are all annoying!

Any advert with carol vorderman!!

I hate her, very few people drive me insane.. she to manages do it really well. lol

i love the new ornage ad, where the fish is in the bowl in the sea, then it rains and the bowl sinks and he swims free. its cool :D

xx

bazooka that verruca (sp?)!!!!!
absolutely hate it! i think it must be the voice over arghhhhh!

urchin said:
What are your favorite TV adverts and which ones drive you up the wall?

My current favorite ad is the one for the Sony TV with all the bouncy balls boucing down the road. I love Jose Gonzales who sings the song.
fullZZZZZZTVC051215134446PIC.jpg

I HATE the one for Ford Fiesta where the bride is in the church and when the car beeps outside she runs off...I mean WTF is that about?!?

have you seen the new tango advert?!

its great lol its taking off the ad you like with the balls, only its fruit being thrown.

i love it :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back