Adverts you Love and Hate

oooh I haven't seen it yet, will look out for it :)

I HATE the Marks and Spencers adverts and the loan adverts, drive me insane.

LouisecH said:
God damn Frosties abvert.

'They're gonna taste great blah blah ladies that wait blah blah teenage brother who's out on a date blah blah'

I wake up singing the sodding thing. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am with you on that one!!! I hate that kid on the frosties advert ... he is soooo going to be gay when he is older!! haha xxxx

I was going to say the Frosties one too. I can already see it being embarrassing for the poor lad, and appearing on 'Before they were famous'!!! :lol:

That stupid bloody King of Shaves ad, where he puts the gel on his face, and while it's beginning to drip off his chin like snot, he talks about being the best. :twisted: And we don't even get to see him try and shave with it!! :shock:

I also love the new Tango advert with the fruit Layla!!!!

Being the mum of a teenager, my favorite is the Shredded Wheat one, where 'Sarah's mum is sooo cool', and the mum doesn't bat an eyelid and just replies 'Good for Her!'. I get on Kayleigh's nerves by repeating it all the time!!! 'Good for her'!!!! :lol: :lol:

I saw the Vimpto one yesterday with the song about when the boy accidently takes his dad's pants swimming instead of his trunks. It made me do a LOL

he's got dad's pants in the middle of his roll
dad's pants in the middle of his rol
dad's pants in the middle of his roll
and he's going swimmingl

One night a few years ago me and Jarrod were indoors (slightly under the influence) ;) and the advert came on for ocean finance. Remember the one when its all "customers" sat on various couches saying how ocean finance made them have a good nights sleep etc. Well I dared Jarrod to ring the number and ask why they keep putting the advert on every minute of the day and why the actors were so ugly. The salesperson asked if he was mad and hung up lol

We laughed for weeks about it after :lol:

CILLET BANG!!!!!
" Hi my names Gary Scott""
Why shout? we do not care what his name is, and it has NOT made me go and buy it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back