active baby???

kellylou

Reaction score
just been using the doppler and struggled to find hertbeat could just hear lots of muffled noises then got babys heartbeat really clear was the noise the baby moving? still not feeling any big movements yet so dopler is next best thing x

I've been wondering this too. I've been using my doppler for about 3 weeks and in the last week I've noticed lots more noises which I'm guessing is movement.

When the baby kicks your hear aloud thud or bang!! I normally hear that before the heartbeat now!! Dopplers are great!! :D

Dopplers are fantastic I use an angelsounds one, cant get enough of it although I do try to limit my use with it as it can be dangerous or something :( .. I hear lots of movements inside, and felt baby move for the first time on sunday Fathers day OH was over the moon! x

I have a doppler, arrived yesterday, my mate was here who had her 1st baby 18 months ago and she said the whooshing noises were the amniotic fluid and the other noises were baby moving......so good!!!!! Baby is active for me too...feel baby every day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back