Pains

beanie

Reaction score
Last night I woke up at about 2am with really bad cramps. They were like intense period pains, and literally bought tears to my eyes. Baby was moving, which added to the discomfort, so I wasn't too concerned (thought it might be food poisoning). They lasted about half an hour. I did wonder whether they were braxton hicks but I thought these were not meant to be painful?? This morning I still had slight discomfort, but it is no where near as bad. Baby is still moving about, and I have had no spotting or anything else. I can't get in touch with my midwife or Dr till Monday (am due to see my midwife then anyway) and as I no longer have the pains I feel that a&e isn't really an option. Does anyone else get bad pains at night? I always am sore in the mrning anyway.

Hi Beanie

It could be a urine infection, i had that at 16 weeks and it was so painful! Hope all is ok, let me know how you get on with Dr/Midwife

Natalie x

Hi newbump,

Thanks for your reply, urine clear (but last time they said that I had such a bad UTI I had blood in my urine) so will see how it goes. She is seeing me again in 2 weeks as I am such a state (I love my midwife, she is so blunt its great). Might have SPD but baby is good. Heard the heart, sopunded really strong. Hope you are doing well xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back