Achy crampy feeling *update was this my plug??*

*Star*

Reaction score
I keep getting this achy feeling down low since yesterday. It's kind of a like period cramping, and though it isn't painful it is niggling and annoying.

I know baby is head down and not engaged yet. any ideas what it could be?

:wave:
i had this loads throughout my pregnancy, especially if it was
around the time that i would get my af, i was surei was going too come on
or it cold be ligaments as bump will have a huge growth spurt in the next few weeks

Its pelvic preassure where the baby is pushing down now its head is down there...

It gets heavy as time goes on...

:hug:

I been gettin a bit of that the last few days and been gettin lots of movement up under my ribs and some of that rib flare pain ouch! last night was first night in bed where i've actually felt uncomfortable hehe :dance: i'm warped :lol: i actually enjoyed that i couldn't get comfy :rotfl:

I have had this loooong time, it really niggles doesnt it? :( I also get like crampy pains at the bottom of bump on right side that seem to accompany them that make me shout ooch! Ive put it down to LO pusing down or wriggling and she is heavy now so its gonna hurt!

Fly I can pass you some of my uncomfortableness you nutter!! :lol:

aramintalovegrove said:
Fly I can pass you some of my uncomfortableness you nutter!! :lol:
pmsl :rotfl: I think tis just the novelty of it really... gimme a week and i spect i shall be moaning bout not bein able to get comfy! :lol:
I have to say though, i've been bouncing on my spacehopper today and it really helped ease the pressure under my ribs and the acheyness so am gonna try and do some bouncing everyday now :cheer:

I assume you "know" baby isn't engaged because you had a MW appointment or something recently which said she wasn't?! Anyway, the head could be engaged now though?

xx

yep dannii, i had my appointment yesterday morning. she was def head down but not engaged.

now a slight update, i've had this crampy feeling on and off all day, and i've just been to the loo and had loads of clear, off white jelly discharge... now from the descriptions of the plug i've heard (like snot) then this is what it might be, which i know happens when you start to dilate.. so i wonder if that is what the cramps that i've been having are?

and i've been REALLY emotional tonight, like the stage where i'm crying and everything seems to be getting on top of me...

any idea's girls? i'm half tempted to have a ferret and see if i actually am dilating, cause i shouldn't be this early should i...?

I think the plug has blood in it too?

did u have one with ur last two? I dont have a clue im going into this blindfolded when the actual labour bit comes into it...

:shock: sorry :hug:

You can loose the plug early or even right when your having babes so I wouldn't worry too much but gives your MW a call just incase if your worried.

Have some hugs for the emotions :hug: :hug: :hug:

When Pip was moving down about 3-4 weeks ago I had really bad pain down there I thought she was wiggling her way out early but I think it was just that I had been running about and had stressed her out so she made all my tummy muscles and stuff feel really tight and painful. :hug:

i never noticed anything with benjamin.. but then i was clueless back then too!

with oliver i was having irregular contractions (bump ones) for about a week at 37-38 weeks gone, and i noticed a few times the jelly like discharge. when i went in to be induced at 38 weeks and told them i was niggling when i was checked i was 2cm dilated and totally thinned out...

i just don't know :think:

*Star* said:
now a slight update, i've had this crampy feeling on and off all day, and i've just been to the loo and had loads of clear, off white jelly discharge... now from the descriptions of the plug i've heard (like snot) then this is what it might be, which i know happens when you start to dilate.. so i wonder if that is what the cramps that i've been having are?

Chick, don't worry about it.
I've had this twice first was around 35+ weeks and then again since Tuesday this week (39+) and both times the MW has said it was my plug. I read it on here i think that if it wasn't supposed to come out it forms again so don't worry about it.

As for cramps, you'll kinda get them a lot as baba is wriggling down into your pelvis.

midna said:
gah i quite often had jelly lumps :puke: ..trust me you wont have to question it if it was your plug :D

Will it have a chain attached to it??

:rotfl: Sorry that was terrible, i'll go now lol!

Steelgoddess said:
midna said:
gah i quite often had jelly lumps :puke: ..trust me you wont have to question it if it was your plug :D

Will it have a chain attached to it??

:rotfl: Sorry that was terrible, i'll go now lol!

:rotfl: lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back