mucus plug. ???

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Also posted in "ask a mum"

ello everyone.
yesterday m/w tried to do a sweep on me but said that it didnt work becuase babys head was so low, it was pushing my cervix up and a funny angle....
since then i have had awful crampy pains "down there" feel like i have been riding a horse for 3days on the trot!!!!
this morning i went to the toilet, and i had a small amount of greeny coloured stringy discharge
just been again and there is a big bigger bit (not much) but its a green colour and stringy... any ideas what this is???

if it was my plug, do i need to inform anyone?

:hug:

When I lost my plug it started off little bits of orangey discharge then a MASSIVE stretchy piece of clear gunge that there was no mistaking for plug tinged with blood so I'd say it would need to be bigger/not green before you needed to inform them.xx

Green? I would call the delivery suite TBH. Don't mean to worry you but could it be baby's poo?

Hope you're ok :hug: Definitely call them just to check you over or something. :hug: xx

i say green.... tbh it looked like a greeny,yellow snotty colour... like what comes out of you nose....... i have read that thisis what part of your plug can look like...????
haven't had anymore since this monring ... :think:

Oh I pictured a mossy green colour!! :lol:

LOL. Have you googled plugs? Well, google "MUCUS plug" because it's just come up with sinks and basins :roll: I'm sure your plug doesn't look like that :rotfl:

Anyway, oooooh I hope this is your plug! How exciting!!

:cheer: xx

gosh, i hope its your plug! I was wondering when the mess about up there, do they have to get past your plug to feel your cervix, and if so.....would that make it come out perhaps!

I have had the stringy snotty thing and midwife told me that it could have been my plug coming away, but this was 3 days ago and had nothing since :(

If it carries on coming then i'm guessing it will be the plug........ really hope it is :D

Hi,

When I lost mine this time it was like a large mass of brownish papery stuff - yuck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back