aches and pains post

budge

Reaction score
since yesterday ive ached all over --------- oooooo the joys!
mt pubic bone feels like its been kicked and my legs are so achy all i want to do is sit :(

is anyone else achy?
only people who ache may post in this area.

Bless you x I am getting some back pains and cramping in my legs i think your supposed to put your legs proped up not sure if its true tho

This SPD thing makes me hurt too Budge. It sucks doesnt it.

its awful!

its coz i over did it in the garden yesterday i think :(

Oh the pain! Its everywhere! So not loving it!

I've not got SPD, but I've got aches, so is it okay if I join Budge??!!

My back is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the day off yesterday and it hasn't ached this bad since Friday, so it must be work. But I had a new chair when I had my risk assesment and this is apparantly the best we do. :( So I'm stuck with the aches. I have a limb or 2 stuck between my ribcage, chronic heartburn and my swollen ankles hurt. I want to go home and lay in the sun 8) !!!!!

spd or no spd a pains a pain sweetheart! come join us in the post and let us all rub each others backs! :lol: :lol:

ps ive never actually been diagnosed with spd but im pretty sure i hjave a mild form of it. :(

What's spd?
I was reading the thread as I keep getting cramps all over my tummy, particularly at the sides.. have been off work as every time I bend over it hurts loads. My work involves driving quite a bit so getting in and out of the car was agony.
The constant aching makes me feel like i have done too many sit ups ( I obviously haven't). I have heard of growing pains but surely this is a bit much- how am i supposed to function?

Bevsy (14 weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back