Aches - Is this normal?

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
I'm sure these aches that im experiencing are normal but would just like some reassurance from you girlies please.

Been getting these aches down below, not like period pain ache but it feels like its my bones, more so my pubic bone area.

When I have been sat down for a while and then I get up im quite stiff around the tops of my legs and I have this ache around my pubic bone (suppose its around the bottom of my pelvis really), once I get moving the stiffness eases and the ache eases although it remains whilst I'm walking but just not as bad.

Anyone experience this and if so am I stuck with it till the end or is it something that will disappear?

Hope you can help.

I get this too hun, but just on my left side-the pain is around my pelvis and the top of my left leg-only occurs when I have been sat down and mainly laying down. I think it's just one of those pregnancy things. when I mentioned it to the midwife she just said it was due to the ligaments relaxing. I think it's bascially SPD but I luckily don't have it all the time. :(

I have SPD and im always aching down there and at the tops of my legs. Its horrible its worse when i walk. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully its not spd for you as the chance are you will be stuck with it. Hope it eases soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back