Abortion & Miscarriage

lou3686

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just a quick question the doctor told my partner that because I have had a abortion and a miscarriage that I less likely to carry is this true.

Lou

1 abortion and 1 miscarriage shouldn't make any difference

In fact as you've managed to get pregnant twice - I'd take that as a good sign

No way....doctors are wrong all the time. I was told that i couldn concieve then 4 months later i was preggers.

Loads of women have sufferd miscarriges and they go on to have healthy babies.

So i wouldn't listen to this doctor he/she sounds like an ass tbh

Thanks for your replies. I needed to put my mind at rest.

I didn't think it was true. Only thing is I didn't get checked out after my abortion as there was a lot happening at the time. Would of this made a difference or caused the miscarriage.

Louise

I wouldn't worry about it, stress won't help you conceive at all, and many women have situations like yours and conceive just fine :hug:

I wouldn't worry at all. I'm sure you will carry a healthy baby. As said in previous posts, doctors are always wrong. Good Luck.

xx

I had a termintion then had my two girls followed by another termination (all pregnancies were with the same person) Iam now pregnant which was after being on the depo injection the coil which stopped my periods for 6 years!!

Don't listen to what your doctor is saying.

I just remembered something too - just to reassure - a friend of mine had an abortion, then lost a child. She's just produced number 4 in 6 years :shock:

so I wouldn't worry :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back