Raving!!

Doodles

Reaction score
Just gotten off the phone to a "friend", I was supposed to be giving them a hand moving some things. I've just been told that they can't have me help them because of the abortion!! I felt like screaming at them "I didn't have an abortion you ignorant **** I lost a baby that was very much wanted!"

Just feeling like complete poop now :wall2::mad::cry:

Omg!! Are you actually serious???? They are saying that you aborted the baby that you lost??? I actually cannot believe it and am livid on your behalf!!! Who needs enemies eh?
And anyway, even if you did make the difficult decision to have an abortion, wtf business is it of theirs to judge you like that! (I know that's not the case, just theoretically speaking)

:hugs: darling, they'd get a piece of my mind and then some xxx

Thank you hun, thought hubby was going to blow a fuse when I told him. Think I can safely say their of the Christmas card list x x

I think I'd bloody blow a fuse too!!!! I'm glad everything is so simple and black and white in your "friends" life, she needs to get her head out of her arse and join the real world with the rest of us, gah, I'm so angry!!!
:hugs: chin up chuck, you don't need idiots like that in your life xx

The sound like they have a total screw loose and rather than be supportive they have gone totally the opposite. Say nothing and don't even give them the time of day...ever.

They are clearly not friends and I'm sorry that you have been treated like that, even reading this has incensed me. Don't be upset because they are blantant idiots with no regard of peoples emotions. No one needs people like that around them in their lives.

Chin up!xxxxxxxx

Hope you don't mind me saying but I noticed your thread and remember the same thing happening to a friend of mine...when she confronted them they were really sorry for the misunderstanding as they meant Spontaneous abortion which is another word for miscarriage...so I looked it up to be sure

Could it be they meant this instead...I would hate to think that someone could be so insensitive and cruel....especially as she was supposed to be your friend!

(A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.)
A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical abortions or surgical abortions)

Just a thought...so sorry your going through such pain...I've had 2 mc's so I can relate to the pain and devastation of losing a baby xx

O my god it made me furious just reading this! Sounds like u had a lucky escape from that friendship and you shouldnt give her tge time of day. What u went thro is unimaginable and sges clearly in her own little perfect bubble!

Again...lucky escape hun xxx

I am in total awe that someone can say this, regardless of the circumstances. Did you respond at all or set the record straight? I'd be giving them a piece of my mind, I'd be at her door by now!!

Really sorry this has happened to you, I couldn't imagine someone using my pregnancy losses as a reason not to see me, I'd be fuming and hurt and completely baffled at the logic.

Again, sorry xx

What ignorant assshoes they are.
You are well rid, they can hump thier own boxes.
Chin up
x Daisy

Unbelieveable! You really don't need friends like that!! Seriously talk about closed minded and ignorant! It's probably good to know though so you don't waste any more time on them.... Big hugs xx

Wow that's horrible!!
Did u at least tell her that it wasn't an abortion?? I would have flipped out!

I know its not the same, but when I had a miscarriage when I was 18, my bf at the time refused to believe me and told me I was a drama queen who was jealous of his sister cuz she was pregnant at the time. I totally lost it with him! And told him in no uncertain terms what had really happened to me and how difficult it was for me.
He never really acknowledged it until I split up with him, then he started using my mc as a way to appeal to my softer side. Didn't work!!

I would make sure that the heartless bitch who said that knew the truth, and I would make sure she felt an inch tall!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This makes me angry to read! your better off without friends like that!! Am shocked that people can be so idiotic and rude! I hope you informed her in a blunt and direct manner how pathetic and misinformed she is and told her where to shove her boxes and her opinions! hugs xxx

thank you all, was too stunned & upset to say anything tbh but I think they noticed m tone change dramatically & the conversation didn't last much longer.

TeeUK, that is a possibility I suppose, I shall give them the chance to explain next time I see them. I can't understand why someone would use that term (I know it's the technical term, but it seems so harsh at a time of loss) but I would hate for someone to take something I've said the wrong way & not get the chance to explain. Thanks hun, and I'm sorry for your losses x x

JayJay027 omg that is awful! I hope I don't offend you when I say he sounds like a *****, noticed your ticker though & see congratulations are in order ((hugs))

x x x

Yeah he was a total arsehole, I was silly and naïve when I was with him.
Thankfully, the man I'm having a baby with is a great guy :)

Hope ur situation gets resolved soon hun, that's horrible xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

that is a awful thing to say hopefully it is a misunderstanding but still isn't really a work you would use even if it is the correct word. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back