Abit of a weid one

han1984

Reaction score
Sounds really stupid but

Ive been feeling really ill with somethings i have been eating and it all seems to be dairy (cheese milk butter etc etc)
even hot choclate and a cup of tea, but its only started the last few days?
has anyone else had the same problem?

I love drinking tea and eating cheese sandwiches...:-(

Maybe it's some sort of a bug hun? Hope you're better soon xx

you know what pregnant woman are like maybe its just the opposite to a craving, instead of liking it baby has decided they dont want anymore dairy for a while! could be a sign that baby will want to be a vegan when theyre older :) SORRY silly suggestions but its probably just your taste buds playing up... hope u get to enjoy a nice cuppa soon though! *HUGS*xx let us know if u start to feel better soon xxx

I can't eat cheese anymore as that makes me sick and milk was bad but I'm managing cereal with abit of milk now! It's very strange!!

Hi,

I have found that milk has made me sick if i drink it on it's own or with cereal!!! I have so far managed in tea at the moment!!! I have also found that yoghurts seem to bring up a rash on the back of my neck/ face!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one!!!!!
I have tried to have different milk thats filtered more (such as cravendale -if your in the uk) and that seems to be ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back