• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Abit concerned, any advice?

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
last night I had a scare a bloody great big mouse ran across my bathroom floor and scared me half to death!!

after that I felt abit funny and was getting cramping pains across my lower back on and off for about 30mins then they stopped.

Today I have noticed baby not moving too much and my bump looks different almost as if it has lowered in someway?

Should I call the midwife?

Ring them if youre at all concerned hun.

Last week I picked a tissue up off the table which had a spider in. I shot off my chair and did a little dance whilst freaking out. OH thought my waters had gone :lol:

Bit later on I looked at my hand and the same friggin spider was sat on it - cue more dancing. Didnt start me off unfortunately :(

hun if your at all concerned about movements phone your midwife and get checked out :hug: hope alls well xxxxxxxxxx

I think you should call your mw if you are at all concerned about any aspect of your pg babe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back