Abdominal Pain..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Heart burn yesterday.. expected the same today.. But no, Of course not, My body has to go and worry me by giving me pain elsewhere lol

Its running alone the sides of my abdomen, no central pain unless I twist sharply. Again its not a sharp pain, more of a strong ache, and ive had it all day >.<

Prob all normal, there is alot going on in there , hope it wears off soon for you X

You get all kinds of pains in tri one - if it feels like Af or stretchy kind of pains, all normal I would say hon. If any worse, keep an eye on it but sure it's just growing pains xxxx

When we first found out I had constant period like pains - at one point I was doubled over in pain! Was awful! They call it implantation cramps...
http://www.crampshelp.com/implantation.html - Has details of other niggles and pains you may have
Hope it helps!
:)

i would say completely normal i had stabbing pains in my vagina for 3 days or so went to hospital because i panicked and everything ended up ok. dont worry just relax as long as it dont get worse good luck

Thanks guys, I feel better knowing its normal to have various pains.. just wish they would ease enough for me to get comfy and sleep

I have been getting quite bad shotting pains in various places of my lower abdominal. It only last 5 mins, but even them are worrying me. Is this normal too? Like a stabbing pain? xx

I have had all sorts of pains from stabbing on both sides to a dull ache like an AF pain Also the lst few days I have felt a 'bubbling' feeling! v.strange! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back