Abdominal Aching

babyelmo

Reaction score
Hello :) i'm new to this forum and am hoping for some advice.I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my second child. I'm feeling really bloated in my abdomen and keep getting an aching feeling. Not as strong as period pain, more of a niggling ache. I'm feeling sick but i've not been sick yet. With my daughter I started being sick before I missed a period and that carried on until 27 weeks. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?
Thanks in advance!

Everything sounds completly normal!! Congrats on your pregnancy x x

im still gettin those niggly pains as i type this message. its perfectly normal hun. its just stretching of the womb where its growing with the baby.

congrats on ur pregnancy and hope you sail thru xx

Thank you. I feel so different this time around, I think i'm just a bit paranoid and worried that everything's ok.

as crazy as it sounds, im paranoid everyday. i just want to make sure all is ok. i think thats kinda normal. u become so attached n protective of ur unborn baba that any little thing sends u off.
mine come n go but i get a lot of niggly cramps more around this time of night.

I think it's normal. A lot of the time I feel like a have a rubber band around my torso, very sore and uncomfortable. I think it's what they call 'the joy of pregnancy' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back