How long does the aching last for?

betty

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this chat forum and to pregnancy! I am about 6 weeks pregnant and am just wondering about the aching I have been felling in my lower abdomen.

The aching started a week or so before I found out I was pregnant and has continued since (2 weeks now). It has been worse today as I have been at work. I am a teacher and so I stand all day and have to control 30 unruly children every hour!

I am very worried because I have been told that I have a high risk of miscarriage. The aching spreads out to the tops of my legs and just feels strange and tiring, sometimes it is a dull ache and sometimes it is quite sharp.

I hope that I am just being silly and othe people have experienced the same things.

Its very comforting to be able to find things out in this way. Thanks.

Maybe it is due to too much strain.

I haven't had pains like that in early pregnancy, but I have had pains under my bump recently, which I thought were because the bump is getting bigger now, and my body is adjusting to the weight of it.

Im 7 and a half weeks pregnant and I have aches in my abdomen and tops of my legs, also my lower back. Usually Im fine in the morning but as the day goes on they start and by the night time Im ready just to fall into bed :sleep:

Hi

Im having the same thing hun , hope it gets better for us all :)
Katrina

welcome to the forum and congrats! :cheer:

its your muscles and ligaments stretching, its quite normal, think mine lasted a couple of weeks, get the odd day now and then when i ache now but its not constant like it was when af was due. maybe try to rest as much as you can on break times as it wont help if you are on your feet all day. make sure you rest as much as you can when you get home, leave all the housework etc as if you are high risk of mc then you should rest as much as possible. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back