AARRRGGGGGHHHHH

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
Still not ovulating, sorry ladies to keep on but this is the only place I can offload! Am on CD18 and nothing, no ewcm, no +opk and CP is the same. GUTTED :( :(

Even if I ovulate soon it means I won't have a long enough luteal period to sustain pregnancy.

Sad sad sad Katie today :x

How are all you guys?

k

this is only my third cycle, been ov testing for two cycles and really worried that I'm not oving at all, or that I'm oving too late :(

Does anyone know if I went to the docs would she do the 21 day test to see if I had ov'd or not - is it easy to miss it? I have been testing three times a day but the thing is I drink a lot and find it hard to cut down much before I test - could I have missed it?

Has anyone thought they didn't ov and then got a BFP?

kxxxx

Don't know what to tell you honey - but just wanted to give you this :hug:

Perhaps go and see the doctor as they might be able to put your mind at rest

cheers babe, yep I have booked an appointment for Monday.

Am going to hijack 1st tri now to see if any of them lucky buggers had ov problems!!

kx :)

Kate hun. like I said before, these opk's are not full proof!
BUT, if you've tried for a couple of months and your worried, then tell your DR. I was tested when I was trying to fall with Tommy. I didn't Ovulate. I was popped on Clomid and fell pg with him in my 2nd month, so if your not oving hun, then theres still hope ok. :hug:

i didnt get a single + on the OPK (just faint line on all of them! :?

But im not fussed... i BDed and had loads of CM! :D

Hun are you sure you don't ovulate until later in your cycle?
I don't OV until around day 28/30

Gosh I didn't even know it was possible to ovulate too late :shock: Another thing for me to worry about :lol:

Stay positive hun, you will get your BFP soon!

thank yor for your replies, in reponse to the qs I think I only have a 28 day cycle (well the two since I've been off the pill have been) so even If I ovulate now this cycle the luteal phase won't be long enough.

I think the frustrating thing is knowing we aren't even in for a chance at BFP this month :(

Need to give it time i guess :wall:

Hi darlin'

Just so you know and if it helps, I don't believe there is such a thing as ovulating too late. The only thing that matters is that you DO ovulate, and then your luteal phase will always be around the same length. It's not your actual cycle that stays the same length all the time, so don't worry about that bit unless you find out that your luteal phase is less than 10 days long. No need for extra stress!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back