aaarrrgggghhhh relatives

suzzi

Reaction score
is anyone else fed up of reletives going on about when baby due?

im not in the best of moods at the moment but its really getting to me as my mum is always going on about have i had any twingers and baby better hurry up as shes on holiday from wednesday, my dad wants it to come on saturday as its his birthday, my sister want it today coz its her anneversary and OH says any day but saturdays as hes got golf!!!

feel like im gonna explode im so fed up of it feel like ive got to have it on demand !!:wall2:

Yep!
I've been given a list of birthdays that would be preferable by MIL....... Like I have any control over it!

i know its driving me mad!!!

You would think they'd know better!!!!

it spoils things x feel under pressure x just want baby to come x

Yep everyday for the last week and a bit i have had txts, phonecalls and messages on facebook and also when i meet people in person. If i dont text back right away i get another text assuming i must be in labour and i am only at my due date today. So frustrating. Even random mums at my son's school who i have no idea who they are keep stopping me to say 'oh i see your still here then'. GRRRRR, surely folk must remember what it's like when you get to this stage and all u want is your baby to come safe and sound without feeling under pressure to produce him/her on specific date to suit other folk. Rant over now lol. This subject has clearly touched a nerve lol x

I think you're allowed to rant!

I'm sick of being asked how bump is. What about me as well?! There is a body connected to this bump!!

im so glad its not just me x x im getting really ratty with my mum but she still does it x x i know its exciting for her and she'll be a great help when he comes along x x x

I keep being told by people they think baby will come early!!!
Arrgh stop getting my hopes up! I shall probably go overdue now and have to be induced!
I get hows bump all the time too, never how are you lol.
x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

My mil went away for the weekend and kept telling the baby to stay put until she's back! Tbh I'd rather her be away when he comes so I can have time with my son without her buzzing around!! I've got weeks to go yet anyway!

Ha ha trust me it gets Jo better.for the first month after lo was born my mil phoned everyday to see how he was. The 1st week he was in scbu and she kept phoning even tho she knew we were in with him and couldn't answer and then constantly asked to come see him.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I've unplugged the landline and turned off my mobile because it's been really getting me down. My in laws have flown in from overseas and are staying with friends of theirs. They came over to see us yesterday and were going on about how I need to hurry up and have him so they don't overstay their welcome with their friends as they're also coming back at Christmas and staying with them again. Like I have any control over when the baby comes!! Plus they mentioned about 3 times that I need to have him today (the 14th) because everyone in their family has a birthday on the 14th. So basically I've already let them down now by not having him today.

My mum has rung every day for the last three weeks asking if there is any news. And now she's made my dad book this week off work. Total waste of my dads holiday days if you ask me, but again, more pressure on me to have him this week.

But then other people keen banging on about how he'll come when he's ready etc. Nobody wants him to come more than I do and if I could do anything about it when I would. I know people are excited but I just wish they'd think before they pile on the pressure and keep their opinions to themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back