exercising my right to a pregnancy moan!

GBLiz

Reaction score
i feel like grumbling :lol:

i want to go home! Im fed up of freezing derbyshire! Im fed up of having to get up off a mattress on a floor every time i need to wee in the night! Im fed up of having to boil water for a sponge-wash because theres no running hot water. I'm sick of having to turn off the heater before i boil the kettle cos it trips the electricity!! I want to go home!!!!!!

I'm not asking for any sympathy cos i chose this - in fact I could go home whenever i wanted, but i choose to stay with my OH and that happens to mean living like this for now!

Its only til next weekend.....thats why im getting fed up now, cos the end is in sight....we're going home..our baby is coming :cheer: ... and also we are getting very positive movements on the scotland gym purchase ......so theres so much to be excited about....!

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm not surprised you're getting fed up. I think it would be hard living in those conditions in normal circumstances, let alone being pregnant!
At least there#s not long to go now. I hope the gym in scotland works out for you, it must be so difficult having everything up in the air when your instinct is telling you to nest :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooh id be terrible without my warm baths, ten million cushions, endless cups of tea....no wonder you are struggling
not long now
xx

I certainly don't envy you!

I don't think I could give up my baths now, and I don't think I'd actually be able to get up off the floor in the night lol!!

It won't be long now, and I totally understand your decision to stay with your OH, I would be the same.

:hug: [/b]

aww it must be awful for you but I like how your moan ended in how much you have to get excited about try and focus on that and it will be next weekend before you know it! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope the next week goes quickly for you so you can go home and have a proper bath :hug:

Glad everything is going well with the gym purchase :cheer:

It isn't for much longer, but you are entitled to moan, I would too....no hot water or bed???? :shock:

When our hot water broke down last month I made OH take me to a hotel for the night until the engineer came out to fix it! :rotfl: I just can't live without my creature comforts!

I think it is natural to want to feel settled at this late stage of your pregnancy. :hug: :hug:

I think you are doing really well to live like that for even a week...well done!!! :clap:
Not long to go now and it sounds positive about the gym-hope you get it!!! :D :D :D :D

I feel for you! A year ago I was living in a house- so not as uncomfortable as a caravan- with no running water in the kitchen, no oven and no heating and THAT was bad enough! I wasn't even pregnant then and I could go upstairs for a bath if I wanted to! You have been living in the caravan for a while now and it would have tested the best of people's patience living like that way before now! I'm glad that the end is in sight for you and that the news about the Glasgow gym is looking good- just tell that baby to stay put until your due date!

I totally admire you gymbabeliz :hug: The fuses blew to heat our water the other day and that completely threw me. OH ended up taking over from me filling the bath with a kettle and saucepan as by my third trip back and forth I was stropping around! He was concerned that I would spill boiling water over myself.

I'll give you this, you are made of strong stuff my girl :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah luv :hug: :hug:
i know what you our going though im in a similar position
but brillant news about the gym :D hope all goes well for you. :pray:
and great that the end is near and you ill be going home very soon :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back