AAAH!!!

Gaby

Reaction score
I'm so damn p'd off! I went to my parents for dinner last night, and told DH to cook the chicken in the fridge and use the chausseur sauce with it. But oh no! DH and FIL went and got BLOODY TAKEAWAY! and now the chicken i told them to have yesterday is bloody well past its use by date. So not only did they waste money on takeaway, but i wasted money buying that chicken which i had to throw out.

And FIL is always saying how he has no money in his f***ing bank account! I swear those two just have no sense!

So now i just don't feel like cooking, and i doubt either of those two will. AAAH!!! I just wish i had someone to *talk* to about it. Its all well and good talking to you girls on here, but i just feel so lonely. Left all my friends behind when i moved to be with DH :(

:( I know what you mean, been recently going through it and I left all my family and friends behind too

hope you feel better soon :)

I know exactly how you feel. If me and DH have a row I dont want to tell my family and friends in UK cause they're all seem to be waiting for it to go belly up yet we all have rows dont we?

i'll send you some village greek recipes and you could do them for them and see how they like it eg: Green beans in oil, lentil soup, egg and lemon soup (these are all main meals!!!!!).

Aw, thanks Tuck :D

And thanks Kristal. I'm sure i'll make new friends eventually ^_^; I'm just kinda shy, lol.

id be fuming...did you talk to him about it? dont cook for them again till you get an apology.....i know what you mean too i left all my friends to move here to be with DF and im sooo lonely sometimes :( :shock:

Got the whole thing sorted out ^_^ DH didnt realise the chicken was almost out of date and didnt hear my say to eat the chicken, lol.

Gaby said:
Aw, thanks Tuck :D

And thanks Kristal. I'm sure i'll make new friends eventually ^_^; I'm just kinda shy, lol.

im in suffolk too, where abouts are you? xx

Not near you hun ^_^ I'm right down near the essex border in sudbury.

Gaby said:
Not near you hun ^_^ I'm right down near the essex border in sudbury.

aww thats miles away lol. just thought id check :)

Hehe, yeah, worth checking, lol. Someone off another forum lives right near me it turns out ^_^

Gaby said:
Hehe, yeah, worth checking, lol. Someone off another forum lives right near me it turns out ^_^

lucky, no one lives near me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back