Aaah!

Cantstop

Reaction score
I feel like death, definitely either getting a cold or full on hayfever, or a bit of both, feels like I'm breathing under water. Managed only one loo trip last night but kept waking up anyway and still feel shattered!

Off out in 15 minutes to get a loan of a TENS machine from the hospital, then scan to measure growth of baby, and then diabetes appointment with consultant so *should* get date for induction! Hence the Aaaaaah! Am quite scared as may well get my first ever internal.

I feel like death, definitely either getting a cold or full on hayfever, or a bit of both, feels like I'm breathing under water. Managed only one loo trip last night but kept waking up anyway and still feel shattered!

Off out in 15 minutes to get a loan of a TENS machine from the hospital, then scan to measure growth of baby, and then diabetes appointment with consultant so *should* get date for induction! Hence the Aaaaaah! Am quite scared as may well get my first ever internal.

Good luck honey!!!!

You sound busy!! Good luck with it all!! xx

oooh a busy day for you! that in itself could move baby along! hope internal isnt too bad! xx

So! Am getting induced Monday 3.30pm, expect to have baby Tuesday! ARGH!!!! I am a queue jumper after all!

Ooohh that's exciting!! Don't worry about being a queue jumper. It will be whats best for the baby. xx

oh how exciting, knowing when you will get to see baby :)

good luck with it all hun x

omg!!!! :lol: Well hun, I'll let you off with queue jumping since its for a good reason :) How you feeling? Enjoy your last weekend without baby!

x

I'm not ready!! I'm totally in denial :lol: was happy to be overdue!

Also I have a job interview tomorrow :rofl:

I'm going to a party on Saturday - wasn't going to bother but flip, might as well do something on my last ever weekend without a baby! Hubby is working though so bit limited with any great plans.

Last edited:
A job interview??? What's it for hun?

Partying sounds fun, although I've no energy :lol:

oh exciting! can't wait too monday.. I looooooove labour watching! You should defo go out and party at the weekend, you don't know when you will get the chance again!

A job interview??? What's it for hun?

Partying sounds fun, although I've no energy :lol:

I work for the Council and as part of the cuts, my job has gone but as I'm on a permanent contract I'm guaranteed another job with them, so I've been invited to interview for another post. The pros to going are that it's a scale higher than the one I was on and I think I'll get a bit more maternity money, and know what I'm going back to - if I don't get it I'll be in the same position as I would be if I don't go for it, which is going into what's called the Switch Team when I get back, where I get priority for any suitable job that comes up. So I reckon I might as well go, as will be even rustier in interviews after a year and the woman interviewing sounds lovely on the phone and was herself induced so full of sympathy and niceness about me agreeing to come in early.

I have no energy for partying either really, but I know that the birthday girl has got me a pressie for baby and will be my last chance to see these people for a while plus I'll be able to get away with flouncing in and flouncing out when I'm sick :lol:

oh exciting! can't wait too monday.. I looooooove labour watching! You should defo go out and party at the weekend, you don't know when you will get the chance again!

I have Pudds as my text buddy though we've never texted or been in any contact since it was arranged :oooo: - there'll probably not be much to update on though. I might even be able to update from my phone when I'm on me own if I get no :nap:.

Thank you! I haven't had an interview for 2 years so bit concerned I'll be shit but hey, got to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back