A wee thank from a shy pf member

spoon84

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have been a member of the forum through out my pregnancy and I have always been a wee bit shy about posting. I had my little girl on Saturday and just wanted to say thank you to the ladies on here. Even though I never posted much this site has helped me through my pregnancy and really cheered me up through out the months :) It has been so nice when I have been worried about things to be able to come on here and see I was not alone!
My little princess came 12 days early on my bathroom floor!! I hope you all have a lovely last few weeks and nice easy labours :)
Thanks again x

Congratulations on your little ladies arrival - what an arrival it was!! xx

Bathroom floor?! wow!!! Congratulations on the birth of your little baby girl hope you and her are both doing well xx

Thanks ladies :) Yeah it was a bit crazy oh had to deliver her but all is well now :)

Congrats :) Yet another PF member popping out their LO on the bathroom floor :) xx

Congrats :) Yet another PF member popping out their LO on the bathroom floor :) xx

Its always been my worse fear cos I am not good with pain but it happened fast so that was not too bad lol

Wow!! That's a new one, what a way to enter the world haha! Congratulations, be a good story to tell her friends when she is older :p Hope your both well and I wish you both luck with your futures xx

Glad it all went well for you :) Enjoy your little girl! Shes going to be a little drama queen with an entrance like that :yay:

aw thank you for comin on lettin us know ur lil ones here safe n sound

it would be brilliant for u to do a labor thread an let us know how it went,

big cuddles an well done x x x

congratulations on your new arrival. you must be so proud of yourself and your oh. how fantastic for you both. xxx

Congratulations!!! What a great birth story :) xx

haha what an entrance ! Congratulations hun and well done !!! XX

Thanks ladies :) I think I will pop on a wee labour story as it was quite a morning lol! I hope all you ladies make it to the hospital safe and sound :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back