Thank you all!

Susanne

Reaction score
Thank you, all, for your lovely messages of congratulations! And a particularly big thank you to Mrs Mc for posting on my behalf on your own big (and busy!) day!!! I'm so excited that we actually did turn out to be birth buddies! :smile:

We've been home with Samira since yesterday afternoon and all is going well, she's feeding non-stop (yawn), and the older 2 are completely smitten with their little baby sister. Unfortunately, my computer won't let me upload any photos onto the forum - no idea why - but trust me: she is absolutely gorgeous!! :wink:

I want to thank you all for your support and friendship during these past 8 months - having this forum to share all the various joys, trials and tribulations of pregnancy has been a real lifeline! :friends:

So glad everything is going so well hun.
I'm sure she is beautiful. :love:
Well done hun. Xx

Congrats again Hun. So glad all is going well.xx

Congratulations! :cheer:

Hope to see photos soon :D

Last edited:
Congrats Hun glad all is well....can't wait to see pics if you can post them at a later date.

Well so many of us have shared the journey so far. There's lots of January babies yet to come. I'm looking forward to all of us crashing the Baby and Toddler section. So we've shared 8 months with you, I hope to keep on sharing when all of our LO's are here :hug:

Congrats honey-so glad u r home and your lite girl is doing well and feeding lots and the other kids love her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back