A walking bacteria

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hey ladies, another thread sorry,

I've just had a phone call from my midwife saying my blood results have come back and its showing my blood is clotting up... she wants me to cone in, in two weeks and redo them. Has anyone had this before?
Pregnancy is wearing me out, so far I've had 3 infections, two of which are still being treated, strep b and now this.. I feel like a walking bacteria. I'm really worn out. To top it off, partner is being made redundant.. the joys xx

That is rough times, sorry to hear you keep getting sick and about your partner. One saving grace is that if they were overly concerned, they'd do more than just ask you to come back and redo tests in two weeks. Did she say whether you can do anything over those two weeks to try to reverse the problem?

When your little one is here, it will feel like it was worth it. Hang in there. It's really hard being pregnant at times and I try to remind myself that it's a temporary situation xx

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I've had one cold after another pretty much constantly since I got pregnant, not to mention thrush and various other rashes. Still, baby will be worth it :)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hiya. Ive not heard about this happening before so Im sorry I can't offer much advice but I would definitely get it checked out. For the first 6 months of my pregnancy I suffered with thrush every other week and had a bad cold which turned into sinusitis! Being pregnant is not always fun when you feel like you catch everything going! My partner has had a bad cold for about 4 weeks and I have been waiting to catch it but I think my flu jab must be working because I don't seem to be starting with it yet! Hope you manage to get it sorted xx

Hey ladies,
Thanks for replying, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. She didn't suggest anything for the two weeks for me to do. It just sounded abit worrying. She did say that the next lot will be able to tell if it's getting worse or if it was just a moment thing. So I'm praying.
Will be defo worth it when lil miss is here and I can feel normal again lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back