Grinding feeling

Sherry

Reaction score
I have been having this pain when I have been walking around the past few days now when I am walking. It feels like little man is burrowing right down into my pelvis. I am now 32 weeks and my tummy has dropped quite a bit. Its not a really bad pain but makes me laugh when walking because it feels as though my legs are being pushed apart at the top, but then it hurts a bit when it feels as though someone wants out and pushes right down :) . Had some funny looks from people walking by me :rotfl: Anyone had this feeling.
Sherry xx

yes i have had this exact feeling! it feels as if i have been riding a horse for the last week none stop. although i do find mine quite painful, i have had it for about four days but is now starting to wear off! thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am also getting a lot of pain when turning over in bed! and tons of indigestion. pregnancy upto now has been easy, but really feeling the pains now!!!
is it bad to wish for your baby a few weeks early?? lol.
also carrying a little boy - maybe it's a male thing? little pains already?

funny i was just gonna write a post to see if anyone else has had this!

godbless
lisa xxxx

Hi Lisa
No its not awfull to wish him out just selfish :rotfl: , have been doing that a little while now. I get the pains in bed too, sound like a 90 year old turning and moaning with each movement lol. I tend to lay on my right and its so painfull on that side of my hip. Heartburn is also the bain of my life, and makes me want to throw up at times. 8 weeks doesnt sound that long but when you think about it, it really feels like a lifetime away when you get the aches and pains :roll:
Think your right about the male thing though lol.
Sherry xx

It could be SPD or round ligaments stretching, but I do hope it eases for you both, and very best wishes for comfortable days ahead :hug: A birthing ball may help, it's much easier to get on and off of than a chair or sofa hehe

Hi

I get this too hun hang in there were almost done :)
Katrina

Just thinking there are a few of us here who are suffering SPD or ligament pain. Wonder if the weather has anything to do with it? :roll:

:hug: If it is SPD I hope you can get some relief from doing the exercises or sleeping with pillows between your knees. It has helped me quite a bit.

One of the things I find difficult now is getting up from the settee. I have to roll onto my side first. It's definitely not ladylike to watch! :rotfl:

Know that feeling well Sabrina :rotfl:
I went into Argos and when I got up from the chair to collect my goods, the woman behind the counter laughed and said it looked like hard work.
I even took the bus home which is literally a 2 mins journey. walking would have taken me 25 mins :lol: and because I live in a small town you get to know quite alot of people including bus drivers. I asked the him how much for my stop he also laughed and told me to go sit down. Yey free bus journey :dance: Just wish I could walk, roll around in bed, get out the bath, off the loo and sofa without the pain. Oh well as they say "its all worth it in the end"
Sherry xx

sometimes after i'v been walking awhile LO seems to drop down and make me walk like a duck! its not severe tho like urs sounds. hope it eases for u soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back