Just back from hospital again!!

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hello all!

I got a phone call this afternoon asking me to go in to the FMAU at my hospital as my blood results remained abnormal and I needed some more doing!!!

SO I went in had more blood taken ( 6 times in 3 days! ) and I have to go back tomorow for more testing and monitoring... they think I have OC!

I do not have any itching and the only reason they have "found out" is becasue they did a full blood screen when I went in feeling dizzy!

I have to see the consultant on Friday when my bile salt results will be back and they may induce me depending on those results!

Aww Lindsey, you poor wee soul, you've had a horrid time haven't you :hug:

Hubby was secretly glad for the excuse to do a trial run to the hospital! LOL The way the nurse spooke on the phone we both thoguht we were getting induced tonight! lol

yes I think so!!!! Bag is packed and in the car!!

So do you think they will induce you early then hun?

If Bile salts are high on friday then yes -( This test has to be sent to Birmingham and they only do testing once a week!!! :shock:) if they are not they will think about it!! Lol

My ALT's and GGT's are high as well which is an indication that liver is not working very well or has been damaged by something

The MW said she will ring me tomorow if I need to go in for more blood tests tomorow depending on the results from the tests she has just taken!

I have 6 holes in me now!!!!!! What a nightmare! lol

Jeezo :shock:

Either way you've not long left anyways, and hopefully you'll then start to feel better eh! :hug:

I know it;s all getting scary now!

Pm'd you back :wink:

Oooh Lyns, baby could be here alot sooner then!

Im sure whatever decision they make will be the right one, like the others have said you havent got long anyhow :hug:

Oh Lynds :hug:

I am still waiting my blood results after 6 lots of tests and various cock ups, I still don know if all is well..I will of had this baby by the time they sort it!! :shock:

All our babies are soon to make an arrival and its scaring the s**t outta me!!!! The race is on!! :shock:

Aw Zoe have they still not sorted out your bloods??????? I remember you posting about this ages ago!!!!

yes it is getting a bit scary now isn't it! I think it hit home when people on here who were due in January had their babies early!!!!!!!!!! :shock: It literally could happen at any time for so many of us!!!

Good luck girls!!!

I have to say I am glad that I am feeling so well at the min despite these blood problems... I seem to have energy from somewhere... still got the pelvis pain though!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back