DAFT QUESTION?

Solo

Reaction score
AF usually lasts around 7-9 days. Will this affect ovulation date or will it still be around day 14 of cycle???
Really confused! :shock: :oops:
Can anyone help???

sorry cant really help as i too have trouble understanding OV. but didnt want to read and run. hope you get some answers xx
:hug:

Thanx Huddsgirl!! Will keep trying! Hope I get somewhere soon!!
Is your AF quite long too?? :roll: :roll: :oops:

Hi,

Do you know when you ovulate or are you basing it on an average cycle that you ovulate on day 14? Everybody is different.

I would say that it is possible to ovulate on day 14 even if your af is 7-9 days.

Hi
I find the whole thing quite confusing too.
My cycles are different lengths all the time, so my approach this time (whenever AF has been and gone) is just to BD every other day - bound to hit the right day in there somewhere!
On here i have seen lots of people talking about ovulation sticks, so I have ordered some cheap ones to possibly help me keep track of rougly when I ovulate. But I don't want to get too obsessed by it all. Easier said than done!
:)

i cant really answer your question to be honest...my AF is normally about 5 days but my cycles are getting longer and longer since comming off the pill....form 28 days on the pill to 33 last month (really getting my hopes up) and now im a day late again so at the moment 34 days.....
Just BD every other day and you might get lucky
good luck

Yeah, know where you are coming from. Looking for other signs too- EWCM etc. Trying not to get too obsessed!! Cycle lasts between 28-30 days each month. Hoping to get BFP soon!!! :think: :think:

I bought a pack of ov sticks off ebay-20 for £6 and they seem to work. I got a faint line today, hoping for a strong line tomorrow!

You always OV 10-14 days before your next AF is due, so if your cycles are regular just count back 10-14 days from when AF is due and that'll be the CD you will OV.

Did that make sense? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back