Question about baby movements if anybody can help plz.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all

Hope you are all well.

Just a little question (probably a silly question aswell) for all them ladies out there who have definitly felt their little babba move.

Where abouts on your belly at my stage of pregnancy did you feel baby? I am 19+5 today.

Thanks in advance

Amy xxx

my kicks were about an inch or two under my belly button... still quite low down. But it really depends on how baby is lying. I went for my 22 scan the other day and baby was lying upside down!

Thanks for tht hun. Just i think i might of been feeling things for the past couple of days and cant be positive if it is baby, altho would seem quite weird for it not to be as its happening every day now, i dont feel it all the time tho.

Anyway the things that i am feeling are at my belly button height but i thought this may be too high for baby at my stage.

Thanks again xx

Thanks for tht hun. Just i think i might of been feeling things for the past couple of days and cant be positive if it is baby, altho would seem quite weird for it not to be as its happening every day now, i dont feel it all the time tho.

Anyway the things that i am feeling are at my belly button height but i thought this may be too high for baby at my stage.

Thanks again xx

I first felt it under my ribs, but generally its under my belly button and to the side x

i feel baba very low down all the time,

get the odd one a little higher but its usually very low!

Hmm.... So this has totally confused me lol. From what i have said would you ladies say it is or isnt baby?

Xx

i'd say its baby huni!

everyone feels them in different places...i just think mine is lying low cos that where i find him/her with the doppler

i wouldn't worry, i'd say deffo baby! i was unsure at the start and brushed it off but then the movments got stronger and there was no mistaking it!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

i'd say its baby huni!

everyone feels them in different places...i just think mine is lying low cos that where i find him/her with the doppler

i wouldn't worry, i'd say deffo baby! i was unsure at the start and brushed it off but then the movments got stronger and there was no mistaking it!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw thanks hun

Ive tried my hardest not to think much of every little niggle over the past few weeks as the more i think about it the more i will think that every little twinge is baby lol. But just seems strange with it been last few days when i have felt this. I cant really describe it as such but it feels a bit like someone lightly flicking me from the inside, if u get me lol.

Thanks again xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
thats deffo baby...

sometimes feels like spasams thats how it feels for me and then i get shifting movement like the baby rolling across my tummy!

there was a day or 2 when i felt nothing and then the next day it would start again...

its a lovely feeling isn't it??

Ahh yeh it sure is an amazing feeling. Just hope im not mistaking it for anything else lol. He he will defo keep a close look out for next movements. Eeeee how exciting lol.

Xxx

How come ur 19+6 and im 19+5 but yet both our tickers say we are due 5th Jan lol.

So are u due 5th January? I have only just noticed ha ha.

Xx

no huni 4th jan...

one of my tickers says 5th...don't know why....

labour buddies :hugs:

R right lol. Yey bump buddies too lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back