A question about stretch marks and them being in odd areas

Ems

Reaction score
Well at the end of the day they are what they are and 50-90% of us ladies will get them but other than having a few on either side of my hip I have them all in my bikini line and on the outside of my bits (sorry tmi) they look like little slits and they're quite deep too. So I've heard they fade then leave a silvery Mark which possibly fades. Sorry to ask but does anyone else have stretch marks round their bits?
Xxxxxx

not round my bits lol, top of my thighs and on my bum!! whats with that!!! DH says my bum hasnt got bigger tho...hmm not sure I believe him! Ive also got them on my cleavage, not the out side of my boobs, the obvious place! but none one the outside of my boobs, or my bump! the two places that have got bigger! whats with that!!!! lol sorry not to be more help, what is annoying is that ive been putting cream on, and its not done anything!!

Well in one way I've been lucky with it too. I have no stretchys on my bump, only a couple under my boobs and two or three shivels on my hip. But the ones round my bikini area are quite deep and scared looking. It's just bizarre but I won't complain!!! Xxx

mine on my cleavage are annoying cos you can see them if i wear a low cut top! argh! lol first time ive ever had boobs and i cant show them off coz of stretch marks lol, have you tried putting body butter or bio oil on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back