pain kickin in now!

lisa_davidson

Reaction score
hi,

just to let you all know....i'm in pain!

sleeping is a nightmare. can't get comfy and when i do i need to go to the loo! awful pains in my pelvis and top of my legs. feel like i've been horse riding for hours!
my nipples leak everywhere when i lean on anythin. (rob complained that when he woke up this morning my nipples where nearly glued to his back!)
i keep getting sweat marks on my tops! which i never suffered from b4!
if i get on the sofa within half an hour i seem to have ceased up and feel like i'm 90!
the only up point is i don't have many stretch marks....but the way the last two weeks have gone...i'm sure they will be along soon too!

...but it will all be worth it.....*sigh*

love from lisa xxxxxx
(sorry)

I know exactly how you feel!!!!!!!! :hug: I woke up this morning at about 4am needing the toilet and it seemed like my legs were in spasm and locked in 1 position, baby seems to be laying on the left of belly and if I lay on that side the kicks I get!!! if I'm not locked in a painful position then the chronic heartburn has kicked in :?

as you say it'll all be worth it and hopefully all this uncomfortableness will be forgotten!!!!!

Plus things still no stretch marks touch wood

Im pretty much the same, sleep is awful. About 5-6 trips to the loo, my bump always seems stiff and uncomfortable at night too!

Luckily no stretch marks yet tho either!

Ive started using my tens machine for the back ache which really helps, id recommend!!

:hug: lisa :hug:
I've heard lilypadz are great for leaking nipples so might be worth investing in some of those. As for the aches and trips to the loo, I'd suggest lots of rest and relaxing baths, and not drinking fluids an hour before bed, but whatever you do I do hope its comfortable for you and you feel better real soon :hug:

I fully symathise with you Lisa! Feel exactly the same, but would like to add restless legs to the list if that is ok?? Still... not much longer....

EllieG said:
I fully symathise with you Lisa! Feel exactly the same, but would like to add restless legs to the list if that is ok?? Still... not much longer....

I get restless leg too Ellie, but had it before getting pregnant, it's really annoying I know :hug:

I don't know what I would do if I had it out of pregnancy! :shock: I sit at night bouncing my legs up and down... it drives me nutty :D

I suppose I've tried to get used to it but it does drive me nutty yes :lol:

Hi

Im totally the same as you hun :hug: but you are right it is worth every bit of pain and suffering we go through
Katrina

Aww hugs to you Lisa :hug: :hug: Hope it helps for you to know you aren't alone :)

I totally sympathise with being uncomfortable at night. Anyone with restless legs might try tonic water. It seems to have really helped me. They don't feel so hot or fidgety any more. :)

Today I have been non-stop to the loo though :( I've upped my fluids a bit to avoid getting constipated from the iron tablets so I guess that's why I needed to wee so much. At lunchtime I couldn't even walk the 5 mins back to the office without having a wee in Starbucks first! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back