a poll on sanitary wear...

lisa&alex said:
:? isnt that dangerous?

Yup!! I have two friends... one that does this, and one that is a doctor.... The one that does this (or used to with the pill) got such a shouting at from the doctor one for doing this, can completely mess you up both physically and mentally with the hormones in the pills... thats why you are supposed to take the break.

Back to the subject tho, I use tampons, hate the feeling of towels, although that cloth ones look cool, I still hate the feeling of them

lisa&alex - do you have a promotions code or anything for your site? I'm going to give your cloth pads a go and my order comes to about £36 I think?

Cheeky I know but worth a try!!
You're fab by the way - I could never make shit like that, I have no useful skills what-so-ever!

Ohh yes if there's any promotions going i'll put a large order in :D

I usually use tampax, but since my coils been fitted I've been having irregular light bleeds so have been using pads which I'm not too keen on..however, I'm going to have a look at cloth towels..they sound fab!

i really want an idea on how much the 'average' jane spends on sanitary wear.. because i want to add it to my site as 'evidence' if you get me

lisa&alex said:
well this wants posted on the intention to seel my stuff :S sorry mods ..

Tsk, yeah right :roll: :wink:

I'm a Jill of all rags really. Tampons, pads, moocup, cloth pads, loo roll.........if it soaks it up I'll use it. :lol:

I love my cloth pads but not sure I'll continue once Stanley's out of nappies. It's one thing to chuck them in the nappy bucket but not sure about a dedicated wash......

Minxy said:
lisa&alex said:
I'm a Jill of all rags really. Tampons, pads, moocup, cloth pads, loo roll.........if it soaks it up I'll use it. :lol:

thats a new one :wink:

:shakehead: honeslty it wasnt.. i want research now will u answer the bloody question lol. HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND lol

lisa&alex said:
:shakehead: honeslty it wasnt.. i want research now will u answer the bloody question lol. HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND lol

If last time I brought is anything to go buy, I wana spend as lil as poss!!

beanie said:
Minxy said:
lisa&alex said:

thats a new one :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

do they come in cow print? if so I want one!

I used to spend about £3-£4 a month. About 2 packs of pads. Which is why i wanna invest in the cloth ones.

I normally use tampons but they feel really uncomfortable atm. I had a fright a few weeks ago when I put one in and then struggled to get it out again! I had visions of having to go to casualty :lol:

The doctor who fitted my coil advised that I shouldn't use tampons in case my coil gets knocked out of place, so it's back to pads for me.
I'm not sure I fancy the idea of cloth pads, whilst I'm happy washing pooey nappies, blood makes me feel ill!

I spend about a fiver a month. Sometimes more sometimes less but around that :) am hoping to have made my money back on your pads after 7 months or so. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back