A lovely long weekend

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
ruined by migraines and morning sickness relapse

I feel dreadfully hungover - spent most of the time in bed feeling sorry for myself. When I'm not beiing sick I'm feeling sick :cry:

Do you think peanut is having a growth spurt or something?

I've been feeling rough all weekend too! Luckily its rained all weekend where I live so I wouldnt have done anything anyway. I honestly felt like I'd been on a massive bender with a couple of bottles of vodka. Only just starting to feel normal now. Maybe we just need to take it a bit slower? I had a hectic week so maybe that was it? xxx

I've been feeling rough all weekend too! Luckily its rained all weekend where I live so I wouldnt have done anything anyway. I honestly felt like I'd been on a massive bender with a couple of bottles of vodka. Only just starting to feel normal now. Maybe we just need to take it a bit slower? I had a hectic week so maybe that was it? xxx

I've had a hectic week too, we've just moved house and I've been decorating the living room. Bless DH for all his handyman skills but he is not allowed to wield a paintbrush as he's absolutely useless! So I've done all the glossing and emulsion on the walls and all the cleaning, whilst desperately trying to make the rest of the house inhabitable for humans. So maybe I overdid it and its catching up with me...or the paint fumes or something?

Poor DH just doesn't get it bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back