All i want for Christmas is a long sleep!

meandthebump

Reaction score
Who said that i would feel good in the second tri and would start blooming? I am still just as sick as ever and the tiredness seems to have crept back as well. I spent most of yesterday moping around feeling sorry for myself until the dogs made me get up to walk them. I've also been getting pains in the top of my legs and pelvis. On saturday i lay down on the bed and got completely stuck! The pain of getting up again was so much that it made me violently sick :( I am so looking forward to Christmas. The break will be brilliant and we're going to stay with my parents for a few days so i can thoroughly enjoy being looked after :wink:

Sorry for the moan. Only a couple of days til Christmas :cheer: I hope everyone is looking forward to the festivities and break from work. Have fun and mince pies! My new years resolution will be to stay positive and i am determined not to let this sickness get the better of me!

Aww sounds like you need alot of these :hug: :hug: :hug: i do hope u have a lovely christmas and new year

I can understand 100% about the sickness. Ive been given medication to take for mine when it gets really bad, and its helped a bit. Its just depressing isnt it, so hard to cope with! Im glad im feeling a bit better, but think im gonna suffer to end!

Enjoy your christmas hun! :hug:

My mum suffered all the way through with sickness and looks like i'll be the same so I sympathise - I could knock peoples heads off who keep saying it'll end soon cos I've heard that for a month now :lol:
I'm sure you look blooming even if you dont feel it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back