worried...

Star*

Reaction score
Im 11 weeks 4 days and feeling GREAT, but I cant help worrying that something is wrong. For the past 2 months I have been really depressed having to force myself to work, ive been VERY unsociable and basically bedbound due to low moods and sickness. Im really happy that Im feeling good, taking care of myself again but Im worried too. Ive got my 12 weeks scan on Tuesday and really worried im going to go and something will be wrong! On top of this I have started to tell more people that im pregnant :eh: and dont want to do the round to tell them any bad news! Whats making me more worried it that a week ago today I had a stomach flu for 3 days amd worried it may have affected my baby!

When did you morning sickness end and your energy levels rise? Is this normal?

I think its quite normal for your symptoms to level out inbetween 11-13 weeks as your hormone levels start to settle down, try not to worry too much, you will get to your 12 week scan and everything will be fine, i felt sick yesterday but not today and i was worrying a bit its natural to worry especially when you have something so precious inside of you. Sending you a big hug and lots of luck for your scan x x x x

I "came back to life" at a very similar time to you, and was worried it was a bad sign. MW said any time between 10-14 weeks your body starts to balance itself out again so sounds like you fall well within the "normal" bracket. Good luck for your scan!!

Thank you for replies!
I know there nothing I can do just have to wait now! Ive had 1 episode of 'slight' nausea today only for a second, I think Im going crazy because im saying to myself 'come on, hit me with what you have' to nausea! hahaha! Id give anything to feel sick right now! :eh:

I will let you know how scan goes! Thanks

I had a stomach flu for pretty much the whole of last week and could barely keep water down, so i went to the doctors friday and he listened to bubs and everything was fine :) They get what they need still when your ill. And i was convinced up until my 12 scan something was wrong! I think its just one of those normal things :) Just try and stay calm xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back