A little lonely

tillzy69

Reaction score
I don't have any mummy friends that live near me. I haven't been to any mummy baby groups yet and I feel I might have left it too long and everyone would have made friends by now and I'll be the newbie who doesn't know anyone :( Sorry for this thread a bit pointless really. Feeling a bit sorry for myself.

go to groups, i cant urge anyone enough to go to the groups, no matter what age you or your lo are they will love them and the women are really nice. if nothing else it gets you out the house and cheers u up. even if you dont make any friends your lo will benefit from it. most groups are constantly changing as mums leave and new mums join so you wont be the new one for long hun.

There's new people all the time in baby groups don't worry, if you want to go then go.

I was the newbie last week with another lady and Keira defo made an impact by screaming all the way through lol... defo go, im attempting agai tomorow x

Definitely go! Mine is done for the summer and I am so sad. I am fairly new to the city so don't have many other friends either. Thank goodness for pf!

It is a bit scary but do go - I've met some lovely ladies at mine. Xxx

Go go go go go :)

That is all. Been a live saver for me x

Talia I went to a baby group for the first time last week and Harry is nearly 3 months

It was hard to do but I know it'll be worth it as they were nice

Even if you just give it a go, it's worth it xx

^^^ wss! I am going to baby group for the first time today honey and theo is 14 weeks! Xxx

Maybe try a group were you do something, like sensory or a music class, that way the babies tend to be a bit older in anycase so you wont feel like you have left it too long, plus if your shy you can do th activity till you buck up the courage to talk to people!!
xxx

Suppose I better give myself a kick up the arse and go to one lol. I'm not really shy just have a bit of a problem with trying new things for some reason. Also when I went to my antenatal classes most of the women there didn't speak very good English so I suppose I got it in my head that i'm not going to be able to get very close to people anyway :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back