• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Good Week :)

Xcitedmum

Reaction score
Hi All! Probably a pointless post but thought I'd share with you all. I was just having a wee sit down after doing all my housework and ironing earlier and could actually see my stomach moving for the first time!

It really is mind blowing! I had a scan yesterday and my baby is still in breech position. Where I could see movement today was where the head is so the small motions making my skin move must be the babys wee hands up round its face :dance: (baby has been doing this in most of our scans). Awww it really melts the heart!)

Not only that, on third attempt at delivery I FINALLY received my changing bag which is much bigger than I thought but I LOVE IT!

Have also managed to finally decide and buy all the bedding etc for nursery! I had been obsessing about this for weeks & weeks! This enabled me to pick the furniture too - sooooo excited now that I've made a massive hole in the baby shopping list!

All in all a very productive week with lots of progress made!:)

Glad u had a lovely week and bless u with ur changing bag! :)

Lol thanks Constant! If you knew me well you would realise how much I obsess when it comes to shopping! I overspent on the bag but am so glad I did now hehehehe x

Aww it's amazing when u first see the movements isn't it, I could watch it for hours! Woohoo for finally getting your bag and choosing the nursery stuff. Exciting times! Xxx

Heidi I have heard so many people talk about movement etc that I only thought I could imagine how its feels - nothing can prepare you for it! I was a wee bit freaked out at first then when it kept happening I was just overwhelmed with love for the wee person who is soon going to be my whole life.

Lol I suppose in the grand scheme of things my changing bag & nursery design isn't so important! But until the wee one is here shopping is still my vice hehehe x

Yeah I love feeling and watching him or her move. Im still as fascinated by it as i was when it first started happening, im sure i bore people with how much i go on! I think I will really miss it once he or she is here!

I think the bag and nursery stuff us important, I'm with parents until the end of the year when my oh gets his new post with work and I'm gutted I haven't got a nursery to decorate! Although I've still managed to satisfy myself a bit by buying lots of the same themed stuff like bath, changing mat, blankets, mobile etc! It's addictive!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back