A good idea?

Annie050408

Reaction score
I've just seen that Sainsbury's are doing tins of quality street for £5 and I was thinking of getting one to put in my hospital bag to put in the room for midwives/whoever during labour. Thought it might encourage them to keep popping in to see me in case of a long labour lol! ;)

that sounds really sweet, i was thinking of getting OH to buy some cakes or something when he has been chucked out (he is aloud 1 night there but im staying as long as im aloud prob 2 nights) to thank them (if i think they have been good which im sure they will be)

I was literally just thinking about what I could get the midwives who (hopefully) come out to me! That's really good to know hon! Thank you x

I never thought about this!! Really
Good idea tho shame I haven't got any spare cash they are selling 2 tins of chocs in asda for £10 x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tins are actually a very good idea, I normally buy a couple of boxes in the hospital shop but they're £5 each :shock:

I was looking at the tins yesterday but not for mw but for me :D they make fab Christmas pressie's too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back