A&e trip! Not ectopic but none the wiser?!

1986princess

Reaction score
Hey girls after my phonecall with epu today and a constant change of heart each conversation I decided to go to a&e for answers! Was taken in straight away and examined n he said I was DEFINATELY not ectopic, why wud epu tell me I was? Pfft! Hen he said that even if small there was still progress and the sac had grown a few mm instead of the 1 they told me! He wants me to leave it a week or two as he has know yolk sac not being present until 7 weeks sometimes but I'm not holding out hope! But at this point no indication of miscarriage? So confused x

Well, it sounds far more positive hun, really hope thngs go well xxx

I agree with Princess. As hard as it is, try and relax over the next week hun, surely your HCG going up and doc saying that is all good things?? Perhaps little bean isn't as far along as originally thought?

x x

Def sounds more positive than yesterday, have my fingers crossed for you x

thanx girls! id like to think it isnt as far along as we thought but they have put me around 6 weeks dont know quite how theyve figured that! but its impossible to be any less as lmp was 2nd jan!! think so they think im 6 weeks with an empty sac that measures 11mm no yolk sac or fetal pole at all and rising but not doubling hcg. so time to face facts, i just dont think its happening. sad nut its defo looking that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back