A day early but what the heck!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hi girls!

:wave:

I'm a day early but I'm impatient so thought I'd creep in.

Chuffed I'm finally making my way over to Tri 3!!

I feel like a whale already so prepare for me to moan alot hehe :)

X

:wave: yay its loopy lou!! welcome to tri 3 sweetie!! u are on the home straight now :)

xx

helooooo lovely lady!!! Good to see your sexy self here. This is probably the least glam tri, but where all the fun happens :cheer: x

you are all leaving me!!! lol

:)

so happy for you all....my fellow ttcers xx

Weeeeeeeee! Hi Lou glad u made it :D

SG there's already a seat being kept warm for you.

awww thanks :)...

how many weeks do i have to be for tri 3?? xx

Thanking you very muchly ladies :)

Oh wow, yeah your right Samsgirl, we where all fellow TTC's haha!

Its 27 weeks so you'll be here before you know it!!

x

omg....3 weeks to go then.......wedding, then tri 3, then finish work, then xmas... :D

xx

Ok ok don't rub it in Samsgirl lol...

Just kidding :)

Wow you are going to be a busy bee aint you!

x

omg pos my dress is amazing...wedding is a week on friday. had a lot of alterations done on it but the seamstress is amazing and you would never know that it wasnt just like that in the first place!!

have final fittin on wednesday but has it all on last night inc tiara and veil and my mum cried :) it does look lovely.....and boo boo is visible but i dont care....the dress suits a bump x

I wanna see it i wanna see it !!

I can't wait to see your piccies!!

Are you nervous or excited? I wanna get married haha x

Welcome to tri three x x sit down and make yourself at home x

im dead excited but other people are stressing me out.....but i just cant wait for sam to see me in my dress....

it was buttoned up at the back....but she has taken the buttons off and added a panel and laced it up instead....looks lovely...and have aldo had straps added cos it was strapless and they are just like the straps zarah phillips had...again you would never know they werent on there originally....

its a chiffon 'column' empire style....very floaty and classy and a bit like a grecian goddess style...he he

cant wait to be able to show you all the photos

my veil is full lenth of the dress, right to the end of the train and is covered in diamontes....so its all sparkly and christmassy..... :D

can u tell i love it. lol xx

omg pos my dress is amazing...wedding is a week on friday. had a lot of alterations done on it but the seamstress is amazing and you would never know that it wasnt just like that in the first place!!

have final fittin on wednesday but has it all on last night inc tiara and veil and my mum cried :) it does look lovely.....and boo boo is visible but i dont care....the dress suits a bump x

i want to see it too!! wow a week on friday :shock: can't wait to see the pics!! you are going to look like the most amazing mummy to be/bride ever! xx

Oh wow, it sounds amazing!!! Ohh I love veils like that too! Can't wait to see it! I love winter weddings! Did you end up getting them furry shrugs or did you leave it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back