A day early but what the heck!

I'm pretty sure on the forum headers it's says 26 weeks for graduating to Tri3.

SG haven't you got it all sorted! Sooooo exciting. Can't wait for your wedding stories and pics

Oh wow, it sounds amazing!!! Ohh I love veils like that too! Can't wait to see it! I love winter weddings! Did you end up getting them furry shrugs or did you leave it? x

yeah the big bridemaids have fur capes and so do the 2 little bridesmaids :)

very winter wedding :)
xx

Is it 26 weeks??? Oh shoot, Im 6 days late then not a day early!!! Bloody blonde! x

omg pos my dress is amazing...wedding is a week on friday. had a lot of alterations done on it but the seamstress is amazing and you would never know that it wasnt just like that in the first place!!

have final fittin on wednesday but has it all on last night inc tiara and veil and my mum cried :) it does look lovely.....and boo boo is visible but i dont care....the dress suits a bump x

i want to see it too!! wow a week on friday :shock: can't wait to see the pics!! you are going to look like the most amazing mummy to be/bride ever! xx

i hope so....although i have to say...when i had it all on last night i thought 'wow dont i look pretty!' ha ha

not being big headed but i think every bride looks pretty :) lol

but i just cant wait to see the finished effect with my hair and makeup all done too and my flowers and OMG eeeeeekkkk!!! lol xx

Aww welcome to Tri 3 Louise! :D
And don't worry we all do quite a bit of moaning in here :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111