A cheeky idea to stop people asking 'Have you had that baby yet?'

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
The lady at my hypnobirth class gave me a good little ploy to throw people off a bit and stop the barrage of texts and calls everyday asking:

'Anything happening?'

'Any twinges?'

'Are you in labour yet?'

'Have you had that baby yet?'

Etc etc

:wall:

She said concoct a story about having a scan and the dates being changed or similar and add 2 weeks on to your due date.....I am sooooo doing that.....I was ready to KILL by my due date last time :lol:

Not to us though :eh: Like we need to know, so we'll be bothering you anyway :rofl:

:rofl: ...I love it! People got tired of asking me when I was 12 days overdue with nothing happening though :lol:

i never told anyone exatly when i was due this time for that reason! was so sick of people tellin me katie was gona be early etc etc

i never had any of that with my first and only had one friend asking me with zander x

love it!! i'm not giving anyone a date next time :lol: (or my planned section date for that matter)

:lol: I doubt many people will ask me, no one really seems to be showing much interest xx

^just wait til u are really ready to 'pop' and then am sure even strangers will be interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back