A bit worried

indigo

Reaction score
I saw the midwife this morning. Got the results from my urine sample and there was no infection - which is kind of good, unfortunately however, I still have some protein in my urine and now my blood pressure is starting to creep up. Got to go to the hospital later so that they can check me out. My home birth is starting to look shaky. Midwife said that its just precaution to make sure that everything is ok, but then went on to say to give her a call on Wednesday to update her - although not to worry about calling if I was in hospital(!). Can't say the last comment helped my blood pressure!

My parents are visiting at the moment so they're now worrying and intend to stay an extra night so that they can come with me to the hospital. It's nice to be looked after, but I don't like people worrying about me!

I have the feeling I'm on a downward slope :eek:( wish me luck!

Aww good luck, at least they are looking after you! Midwife probably just needs the update to make sure you are still on the 'homebirth list' if everything's ok, so all the midwives know what they are doing, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
Hope all goes well and homebirth is still possible for you hun, but best to be on the safe side :)

Don't worry too much, if they ask you to stay in hospital it could just be routine checks and to make sure you rest for a night or two, etc. Try not to worry x

good luck at least ur being looked after x

Thanks everyone. They checked me out, my blood pressure was lower, but protein still showing in urine. Was there for ages, but got to go home. They want me to go back again on Thursday to be checked out again. I'm not showing any other signs of pre-eclampsia, so just have to hope that I don't develop any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back