A bit shocked........

SarahJane88

Reaction score
Went to the doctors today, as i have been passing out. I only went because my mum dragged me there as i just thought it was part of pregnancy. Turns out this late in pregnancy it isnt. My pulse was high and my iron has dropped from 86 to 10 in a couple of weeks. I now have to have an ecg, hospital and doctors appointments and the worst bit about it all is the doctors has signed me off work, i love work and abit gutted really that i am going to be at home all the time.
sorry for the moan i just really wasnt expecting all that, not sure what i was expecting but all seems worrying now. :oooo:

Anyone else had fainting during third tri? xxxxxxx

Oh Hun, that's pants but better for u and baby to get better as your iron levels are v low. Keep us posted on how u r. Dont worry about work. Kxxx

oh u poor thing! Dont worry about work.... urs and babas health is the most inportant thing xx

Omg! Hope you're ok and they get you back on track ASAP x

that's a bit scary, did they not give you any idea of what it might be? Hope you are better soon, take it easy x

Oh my...that's pretty scary I bet! Hope you are ok. I wouldn't of thought fainting in any tri was good news. Good thing your mum dragged you to the docs. It's sucks you won't be at work but you must put yours and bubs health first. Hope you feel better soon.xx

oh no hope u feel better soon and get all the care you need! put ur feet up! x

Good grief! I'm glad you got to a doctors. I hear what you are saying about work but your health and bubs health is more important. Let us know how you get on. Best wishes :hug:

thanks for all the replies ladies, my doctor didnt tell me what she thinks it could be as she said she really didnt know and thats why i have to have tests. Just glad my mum put her foot down and as she has told me non stop since yesterday i will soon learn mums know best. lol At least i will be kept busy with appointments and moving house in next couple of weeks so that should keep me entertained. xxx

Hope they get whatever it is sorted although surely if your iron levels are low thats maybe whats causing it?? I had fainting fits previous pregnancies at 6 months and midwife told me it was because iron was low xx

Well thats what i thought after the she told me about my low iron but i think she is checking all the options because of my pulse, she is concerned it is too quick and also that i am just blacking out and not getting any pre warnings like dizziness. She has give me iron tablets so hopefully they will sort me out and it is just my low iron count. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back