• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A bit of advice needed

Emmam1982

Reaction score
Hello...I used to be a pf member when I was ttc and throughout my last pregnancy (he starts school in a few weeks).
Anyway this is my situation....my new partner (recently fiancé) desperately wants a child but although I'd like another it's not the best time for me...I'd like to lose weight first and it's not a great time with work and house space etc.
I was on the pill and took my last one on 21st July, when I was due to take my next pack I realised that if miscalculated my months and had forgotten to order more, we was due to go on holiday that day so I thought that a week won't do u u harm as previously it's taken a few weeks to come out of my system and tbh I was more concerned about af showing up whilst abroad than I was of falling pregnant. Anyway, we had a fab holiday and when we returned I ordered my pill but decided to wait for af to show before starting to take it.
Well af is due on Saturday and I've had sore boobs,waking in the night to pee, loads of milky discharge (tmi), mood swings and a weird craving for milk....I've lost count of how many times I've been to the loo today and for the last 2 hours feel very nauseous.
I think I'm gonna test in the morning but not sure if it's to early .
Is it just withdrawal from the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back